Monday, February 23, 2009

Scouting











Well, I never promised I'd blog on a regular basis.....




I can't believe that February is almost gone. Seems like we just got here and it's been 3 months already. Time flies I guess. We are settling in better and have found a groove so I guess all is well. James Dean and I attended our first Boy Scout campout here in Korea this last weekend.....the infamous Klondike Derby. We didn't have any snow unfortunately but it was COLD. Highs around 25 degrees would be my guess. Anyway, we had a good time and we did have heated tents so we didn't freeze at night. I've been trying to post a bunch of pics to my Facebook but for some reason it is locking up on me. Ryan started Tiger Cubs this month so we now have 3 Scouts in the house. James Dean is now serving as the Librarian/Historian for the Order of the Arrow in our Troop. I am serving as an Assistant Scoutmaster in the Troop and also as the Cub Master for the Pack.....needless to say I'm busy.




On a sour note Tracy is fighting with the symptoms of Bells Palsy again. She is going in to see a doctor (Korean) this week. Please hold a good thought for her!




Jordan and Paris are both doing good in school and are making friends. Kylee is loving her Thursday story time's with Mom at the Library on post. We are missing you all and think of you often!




God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment